I'd like to say thank you to all of those who have so generously given to my chiropractic "Save the World" fund. I'll be heading out for Rio in less than a week.
In no particular order, here is a list of my supporters. Thank you so very, very much!
- Nick and Alison Dunn of Gainesville, FL
- Kevin & Dawn Sweeney of Millville, MA
- Melissa Abrams of Tallahassee, FL
- Jane Strub of Huntington Station, NY
- Esther Sweeney of Farmington Hills, MI
- Ron & Betsy Schubert of Chula Vista, CA
- Margie & Perry Fulkerson of Tallahassee, FL
- Dr. Karen Henard of Niceville, FL
I'll be working with a team of doctors headed by Dr. Liam Schübel, DC on what they modestly call The Best Mission Trip Ever for just under a week before I represent Life University (and the United States) at this year's World Congress of Chiropractic Students, which will be for slightly longer.
To say I'm excited is an understatement. This is a plethora of first-time experiences for me, so I'll be sure to clear out my camera's memory and bring lots of batteries before I head out Sunday.
- Current Location:Marietta, GA
- Current Music:Europe - The Final Countdown